Leland, North Carolina
Brunswick Forest is southeastern North Carolina’s fastest growing active adult community. Idle walks through nearly 100 miles of walking trails, a relaxing afternoon poolside at their resort-like amenity center or a challenging morning of golf are just a few activities that are available to Brunswick Forest residents.
If you are like many of the more than 900 Brunswick Forest property owners, you embrace variety and convenience right at your fingertips. Located within the community of Brunswick Forest you’ll have all your everyday needs met within walking distance. From groceries, pharmacy, banking, coffee shops, pet care and healthcare needs, you are just a short walk from everything you may require on a day to day basis.
Be as involved as you want to be with a myriad of fun options. Explore your passions with the long list of neighborhood clubs and organizations, which are a popular way to meet new friends with common interests.
Just outside the gates you can explore the local beaches and water ways, spend the day shopping and dining along Wilmington’s Cape Fear River Walk, enjoy local history or attend a production at Thalian Hall. University of North Carolina Wilmington offers local residents a variety of college sporting events and student productions year round. This unique area of the coast has something for everyone!
The Villages at Brunswick Forest is a 160-acre town center made up of more than 500,000 square feet of retail and professional establishments. Initial tenants include the New Hanover Regional Medical Center, BB&T Bank, Hampton Inns, CVS, Lowes Foods, Port City Java, several restaurants and a planned theater cinema complex.
Designed in the tradition of a town center, the pedestrian-friendly complex will feature clusters of shops and restaurants connected by wide, tree-lined sidewalks with park benches and small plazas.
Cape Fear National Golf Course
Over 100 Miles of Walking & Nature Trails
Indoor Junior Olympic Pool
Community Gardening Center
Real Estate Offerings
- Single-family, new site built, custom-home and town homes
- Brunswick Forest land-home packages begin in the low $200s
- Townhomes begin in the low $200s
- Homesites begin in the low $70s
- Golf and Clubhouse, Cape Fear National, 27 Holes designed by Tim Cate
- Fitness and Wellness Center, 18,000 sq/ft
- Dog Park for Large and Small Dogs
- Indoor and Outdoor Junior Olympic Size Pools
- Fitness Room
- Aerobic and Yoga Studio
- River Club, Canoe and Kayak Lodge
- Garden Center
- Over 100 Miles of Walking and Biking Trails
- Ocean Club, Private ocean and beach access
- Many clubs and associations
- The Villages, shops, dining and entertainment
- Parks and Activity Areas
- Tennis Pro Shop
- On-site Message and Fitness Training
Year Round Activities, Clubs and Organizations
6 Hard Surface Tennis Courts
For more information about Brunswick Forest call Toll Free : 800-797-1421