Holden Beach, North Carolina
Ancient live oaks, picturesque marsh, river, and Intracoastal Waterway views make this unique and attractive waterfront community one of the areas most alluring.
Oyster Harbour is perfectly situated at the convergence of the Intracoastal Waterway and the Shallotte River, creating a boater and fisherman's heaven.
Oyster Harbour residents enjoy a short and scenic walk to the community waterfront park and boat slip. Equally, convenient and attractive is the private boat ramp, community clubhouse, pool, and tennis courts.
Noted for its commitment to preserving its natural surroundings, Oyster Harbour's abundant wildlife and serene atmosphere attracts nature enthusiasts and families seeking privacy in an inspiring setting.
Beautiful Waterfront Park
Day Slip and Boating Ramp on the Intracoastal Waterway
Relax and Watch the Boats Pass
Rustic Walking Trails
Scenic Gazebo with Abundant Wildlife
Real Estate Offerings
- Single-family, site built custom-homes
- Homesites begin in the $30s
- Homes beginning in the high $200s
- Waterway Community Park
- Walking and Biking Trails
- Large and Private Community Pool
- Tennis Courts
- Handsome Community Clubhouse
- Canoe and Kayaking Launch
- Private Community Boat Ramp
- Community Boater Day Slips
- Scenic Gazebos and Meditative Areas
- Boat and RV Storage On-site
- Children Playground
- Minutes to Holden Beach
Large Pool with Seating and Jacuzzi
Private Club House Exterior
Luxurious Interior of Clubhouse
For more information about Oyster Harbour call