Porter's Neck Plantation
Porter's Neck Plantation
Wilmington, North Carolina
Porter's Neck Plantation and Country Club is a private, gated golf course community offering an appealing blend of Southern-style neighborhoods and thoroughly modern amenities.
Located just four miles from the scenic port city of Wilmington, NC, Porte'rs Neck Plantation encompasses 650 acres of unspoiled coast land adjacent to the Intracoastal Waterway.
With a Tom Fazio 18-hole championship course, ranked “Number #1 on the North Carolina Coast” by Golf Digest, the community offers a full complement of sports, recreation, dining and social activities for a vibrant and active lifestyle.
Porter's Neck Plantation has a wide variety of home styles that are dispersed amid the golf course, wooded preservation areas, lakes, ponds and creeks. Porter's Neck Plantation brings beauty and value to a location steeped with an abundance of amenities and new home options.
Beautifully Detailed Grounds
Impeccable Golf Experience
Waterfront Park on the Intracoastal Waterway
Private Members Pool
Private Members Club House
Real Estate Offerings
- Single-family custom home community
- Porter's Neck homes begin in the high $300s
- Porter's Neck homesites begin in the $70s
- Porter's Neck Plantation land & home packages begin in the high $300s
- 24/7 Gated & Guarded Entrance with Lamp Lighted Streets
- Onsite Dinning
- Onsite Fishing
- Canoe and Kayaking
- Gated Community
- Day Dock
- Championship 18 Hole Golf Course Designed by Tom Fazio and Driving Range
- Pro Shop with Golf Pro and PGA Staff On-site
- 15,000 sqft. Clubhouse with Grill Room, Member’s Lounge, Banquet Room and Luxury Locker Rooms
Established Country Club with Active Membership
- Seven Hydro-clay Tennis Courts, Tennis Pro and Active Tennis Programs For All Ages
- Lap Pool & Family-Style Pool with Locker Rooms and Snack Bar
- Fitness Center with state-of-the-art equipment, On-site Trainer, Aerobics/Yoga Studio and Locker Rooms
- Private Community Boat Ramp, Pier and Picnic Area on the Intracoastal Waterway
- Local Conveniences less than 5 minutes away - Grocery Store, Pharmacy, Movie Store, Home Improvement Store, Community Boat & Water Access, Casual/Formal Dining, Post Office, Healthcare and Banking
Awards and Accolades
- Named “Number #1 golf course on the North Carolina Coast” by Golf Digest
- "Top 30 Communities in the South", by Living Southern Style Magazine
- "Americas 100 Best Master-Planned Communities", by Where to Retire Magazine
- Money Magazine has called Wilmington, NC “One of the 12 Best Places to Vacation in America,”
- Forbes Magazine named it one of the “Best Places to Live and Work in America”.
For more information about Porter's Neck call Toll Free: 800-975-6024