Seawatch at Sunset Harbor
Seawatch at Sunset Harbor™
Along the North Carolina coast lies an enchanting new community, Seawatch at Sunset Harbor™. The natural beauty of the land has been preserved, leaving wondrous ancient forest, magnificent rolling topography, and tranquil winding creeks. A land so rich in its history that when you explore Seawatch at Sunset Harbor™ you will see Coastal Carolina the way is was nearly 500 years ago.
Seawatch at Sunset Harbor™ is marked by small-town charm while also conveniently located to the sleep and historic town of Southport and between historic Wilmington, NC and exciting Myrtle beach, South Carolina.
Embrace the lifestyle that is attracting families from all over the country and be as active as you want with the myriad of resort-like amenities.
Beautiful Sunsets and Sunrises
Convenient to Beautiful Beaches
Miller Creek, Perfect for Kayaking
Real Estate Offerings
- Single family, custom-home community
- Homesites beginning in the $40s
- Waterfront homesites beginning the $400s
- Home and land packages beginning in the $300s
- Miles of nature trails for walking and biking
- Kayak and canoe launch site and club house
- Community market place (planned)
- 40 Acre marina with over 270 boat slips (planned)
- Passive recreational areas
- Outdoor amphitheater (planned)
- Indoor & outdoor pools (planned)
- Full service spa (planned)
- Putting greens (planned)
- Swimming complex (planned)
- Tennis facility (planned)
- Fitness center (planned)
- Beach club (planned)
- 24/7 Security
- Golf technology center (planned)
For more information about Seawatch at Sunset Harbor call 800-975-6024.